Just an fyi - blip.tv users should go read this post for some cool blip
changes: http://theblog.blip.tv/post/150863774/blip-tv-the-next-generation

In a nutshell, here's what they're doing:

   - A completely new Show Creator
Dashboard<http://blip.tv/about/newdashboard/>(this is being rolled out
slowly, starting with about a hundred show
   creators)
   - An expanded distribution network that now includes YouTube, Vimeo and
   NBC.
   - Expanded television distribution via Verizon, Roku, Sony Consumer
   Electronics and TiVo.
   - New technology partnerships with FreeWheel and TubeMogul to drive
   richer analytics and smooth advertising trafficking across the entire
   blip.tv network.

Great! Maybe blip stats will work at tubemogul (I haven't gotten that to
work yet). Maybe I don't even need to use tubemogul anymore, since I just
use it to send video to youtube and vimeo.

Either way - cool to see one of my favorite tools succeed!

David Lee King
davidleeking.com - blog
davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
twitter | skype: davidleeking