Last week, a group that provides free health care for the poor and uninsured
around the world held a week-long practice in Inglewood, Ca (about a stones
throw from LAX) for the uninsured of the LA area and beyond. The event, held at
a former basketball arena, attracted thousands of people looking for free
medical and dental care. Even with the size of the venue and the large number
of volunteer doctors and nurses, still many were turned away from the event.
http://bit.ly/kP2wE

This situation goes to show how important health care reform is and what it
truly means to have 45 million Americans uninsured...

Anyway, I'm wondering if any LA area videobloggers on this list attended the
week-long event to interview patients and/or health care practitioners? I'd
love to talk to you about your video.

Thanks,

Jason