Well figures this happens... ends up I just found out I'm going to be gone all
Saturday so will have to miss the virtual meetup! It is for good cause, as I
will be sitting in on some filming and learning more about pre-production, so,
I really don't want to miss this opportunity! It will be from 8-6 cst, so it
screws my day otherwise. Please post the archive link if they still have that
available, I am still interested in what you guys talk about!

Thanks and hopefully can do this again sometime!

Kev!
http://www.limeblog.tv
http://www.twitter.com/vectorlyme