I suppose there are people who don't know what Jacob is talking about
- tho I consider many of his tips very 101. "Write a good title and
description."  I am not sure he understands the rich features that
hosted video sites offer, compared to what can be created or
affordably purchased by most users. And though he emphasizes the power
of search, he forgets that by hosting stuff on these sites, the video
owner benefits from the discovery there too.

OK, I think I have a blog post to write.

Thanks for the link Michael.

Aloha,

Rox

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 6:26 AM,
michaelaivaliotis<michaelaivalio...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This page describes some of the pitfalls of using YouTube form the
> usability angle. It's also some food for thought on the, host your own
> vs. use third party site, debate.
> http://tinyurl.com/klt4p4 <http://tinyurl.com/klt4p4>

Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
http://reef.beachwalks.tv
808-384-5554
Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com