Thanks for the tip Ben! It seems to be a great camera for the price.
Unfortunately the promotional code did not work. Besides that, the
validity is under rush mode and I do not want to do anything on rush
mode when buying without finishing my research and public reviews. I
want to make sure I am getting the right equipment for the Filming and
production job I am planning in the budgeting forecast.

Anyway, Thanks for the tip! Is seems to be a good choice under the
budget constrains! :0

On Sep 24, 2009, at 6:59 AM, B Yen wrote:

> TM20DEAL

http://youwebradio.blip.tv/

Stopnoise
Broadcast Teaching