greetings everyone!

I'm looking for a product that may or may not exist.

Basically I want to turn my iMac into an "electronic kiosk."  I looking for
"kiosk software" that plays or displays specific files on my Mac, at random.
My goal is to select 25 video files (.mov), 400 still photos (.jpg) and 50
music files (,mp3) and let the software randomly display or play each
file....no user input required.

Anyone ever heard of such a thing?  I suppose there are scripting tools that
might allow me to do it myself, but I'm looking for a software app that makes
it easy.

I appreciate your comments and suggestions

-Warren