It's that time of year again.  I've reverted to calling it NaVloPoMo
because after all the umming and ahhing about names and last year, we
came up with VloMo, which just didn't have the same ring to it.

Given all the things going on in my life, there's absolutely no way on
God's Earth that I'm going to be able to make a video every day in
November.  And I know a lot of you will feel the same.  Which got me
thinking about ways to make it work.

Of course, if you want to go ahead and do one video a day every day in
November, that's GREAT.

But in addition, I thought maybe instead of 30 people all trying to
make 30 videos, we could collaborate - 30 videobloggers each making
just one video.

Some of the best stuff that came out of the first Navlopomo in 2007
was when people started responding to and remixing each others' videos.

So... How about this?  You choose a day in November - and on that day,
you have to make a video inspired in some way by the previous day's
video.  A big linear game of videoblogging Consequences.

What do you think?  Are there 30 people out there who are up for
this?  If you're up for it, reply here.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv