fun video! did you shoot the 'copter footage? what was going on?

re: rules - i didn't think he was being smug - but with email it's tough to
tell - now if he had sent you a video that would be different...lol:)  the
'rule' was not over 90 seconds. u obviously put lots of work into your piece
and my guess is that you overlooked the time constraint otherwise u might
have had an easier day...no big deal

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Ernie <djsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> If this is going to be a place of smug gits let me know now. I¹ll gladly
> leave and pull my video. Tell us ALL the rule
>

> On 18/11/2009 21:40, "miglsd27" <mig...@gmail.com <miglsd%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>

> > Ah!!! I love it! And it took us to day 18 to see someone break the only
> rule
> > we had ;). Bravo.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional