Miguel

I learned a huge lesson after posting my video. Notice the rules. Then don¹t
go on the internet after a few beers lol :) I am sorry if I was a bit of a
fool. You were totally right about the 90 second rule, I wish I had have
stuck to it to be honest. I think if I had known the 90 second rule it may
have lead to a better video. But we will never know. I just hope I did not
break NaVloPoMo lol :)

Thank you for your kind words. :)

All the best

Ernie