Rupert and Michael,
Thank you as well for your answers.  It seems your messages came in as I was
composing my response.

I too, am a little concerned about Blip's terms of service. I have two
accounts there, one for video blogging and work, the other for family
videos.  Neither of which meets their criteria for a show, so I really don't
know where I fit.  Recently I had trouble with a video, and they re-encoded
it for me.  In the two instances that I needed to contact them, Blip reps
have been really helpful.

 My videos definitely are not works of art, typically me just goofing off or
videos of the kids. Most of my viewers would just watch the videos on my
blogs, so the podcasting file is not really necessary.  I'd just like to
make sure that the grandparents get the least fuzzy quality views of my kids
with the least amount of effort.  Of course, no one is complaining really
about the quality.  I guess the more videos I watch and the better I get
with this hobby, my tastes have become a little more discriminating. I'm
going to give MPEG Steamclip a whirl to see how that works out.

I've been very pleased with the quality of Vimeo's videos, and I have toyed
with the idea of paying for the Plus service. I could in essence host all my
videos there, and make the ones of the family "invisible" on Vimeo so that
they can only be viewed on my blog.  The other videos can just show up as
normal on Vimeo.  However, the thought of migrating content over is not
appealing in the least.

--Chad

--
Chad F. Boeninger