Hello gang,

Dell has just sent us a review unit of Dell Studio XPS 16 notebook, which we
will take on the road for couple of weeks to film a video review about reality
of HD video editing on the road. This will be a usability review for
Innomind.org. In addition to this notebook we will be reviewing Adobe Premiere
Pro CS4 and Sony Vegas Pro 9.

I will fly to San Fransisco on Dec. 15 and will be roaming around the West
coast for a few weeks until my return back to New York on Jan. 5th.

My question to the videoblogging community;

Is there anyone with knowledge of editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 or  Sony
Vegas Pro 9 who wants to test-ride this setup?

I will be using couchsurfing to hop from place to place to make this possible.

Any comments, ideas?

Sincerely,

Renat Zarbailov
Innomind.org