Adam you are so right. Thanks for pointing this out. I appreciate the feedback.
Part of the reason why I had these blanket e-blast go out was I was attempting
to make sure the The WGBH LAB had regular e-mails go out that alerted folks to
our ongoing and new activities, which tends to come in drips and drabs and then
buckets..
For this group, we should have  had something more personal. In fact, they
should all be more personal to everyone and we will work on it.
Thanks for the feedback and sharing the link. Also, I'm in this group daily..
so feel free shoot me questions here. I don't always respond as part of The
WGBH Lab but occasionally I do respond to geeky tech stuff that comes up.

best,
Chris Hastings
The WGBH Lab