> I've been shooting video and editing it or broadcasting it live from my HP
> Compaq TC1100 tablet for nearly 4 years. A lot of my shooting is on building
> construction and restoration sites, so the highly portable tablet form factor
> is extraordinarily useful. Shoot in the morning, edit over lunch and post it.
> Or, when operating live over wireless with no cables at all, bluetooth from
> cam to tablet, wifi from tablet to the internet direct.
> Video Reports from the Field:
> http://www.historichomeworks.com/hhw/video/rftf.htm

Youve been documenting your woodworking since I can remember. Never
knew it was on a tablet. Your videos are the perfect example of how
niche content works the best for online video. I doubt a million
people would find a 17-minute video on scraping paint popular, but the
people who are into restoring old homes must LOVE your videos.

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry.com
http://momentshowing.net