> VlogEurope 2010 - Lisbon.
> I've had this on my mind for some time, and now is as good a time as any to
> start spreading the word and getting people to find time in their schedule to
> make it to Portugal in November. So why VlogEurope 2010 - Lisbon?
> Portugal is easily reachable from both sides of the Atlantic, and if I had my
> way the event would mix up as much of the world as possible. It's not
> expensive to fly here, and accommodations are reasonable by European
> standards.
> What will happen? For me VlogEurope should be about what the people attending
> want to do, but judging from previous editions the main thing will be about
> having people together in a big session of vlog fun, and discovering the
> city. Lisbon has seen a boom of really nice hostels, and since that turned
> out good in Budapest, shouldn't we try something like that here? There will
> be lots to see after, and also to eat and drink. Trust me ;).
> Just trying to start the conversation and get some feedback. But we're on!

Hey Miguel...I notice no one has answered this message yet. Might be
better to post on <vlogeur...@yahoogroups.com>. Not sure how many US
citizens can afford to travel overseas right now. Tough financial
times and an uncertain future. Not sure what the atmosphere is like in
Europe.

But I love the idea of an event in Portugal.

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry.com
http://momentshowing.net