Basically the same process, but by using a slug and splicing it up, you can 
replace the cutup slugs with video. 
http://tinyurl.com/ye77fmf <- link to step by step. I
used the process when making my last Christmas video.
I have a 2 minute video that split to match the beat. I then simply replaced 
the diced up slugs with clips.
http://blip.tv/file/get/MMMMMoon-SeasonalSnippets541.mov

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net



--- In [email protected], "cafn8ed_tv" <cafn8ed...@...> wrote:
>
> IMHO, the best way of matching the beats in PP or FCP is by using markers. 
> Place the audio on the timeline, play it through while tapping the beat using 
> the marker button or keyboard shortcut, then use the markers as your 
> transition points.
> 
> --- In [email protected], "pageflex2001" <innomind@> wrote:
> >
> > Is there a software or Premiere Pro plugin which gives ability to drop 
> > footage into the timeline and have the video matched to the beats of the 
> > soundtrack?
> > 
> > Any help is appreciated...
> > 
> > -Renat of Innomind.org
> >
>


Reply via email to