By the way their website is still up as I write this, although when poking
around I note they havnt put a new press-release on their site since December
2008.

Did some brief trawling through the archives of this group circa 2005-2006 and
saw one reason why I remember Veoh - Their founder was active here when they
started, and the Halycon bloke with pink hair rather overpromoted them on this
group from time to time.

At least this company actually had some technology of their own that made them
a bit different - it didnt work out for multiple reasons but never mind. Too
crude to draw the conclusion that it seems hard for many people to make
profitable use of peer2peer stuff?

Cheers

Steve Elbows