just came across this wordpress plug-in - not sure how effective it is - but
thought it was interesting:

WP-PreventCopyBlogs

This plugin can,

1.Track the visitors who try to copy your content.

2.Record the ip of the user who tries to do fraudulent copy with their
landing url of your site and referral url.This can help you to do necessary
measures if you notice something bad.

3.Enable Message displayed to your user upon user’s choice.

4.Disable Selection of you text and Right Click for users depending on the
option.

In version 2.0,

Disabling of right click without alert option is allowed,depending on user's
choice.

-------------------------
Check out my new book on Amazon: Naked Lens: Video Blogging & Video
Journaling to Reclaim the YOU in
YouTube<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0981318800?ie=UTF8&tag=naklenboo-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0981318800>
Contact Me [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=555861803>[image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/82866166.rss>

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Joly MacFie <j...@punkcast.com> wrote:

> > I'm still enquiring via ICANN folks what redress there is to bogus WHOIS
> info.
> >

> oop, here you go!
>
> http://wdprs.internic.net/

> Joly MacFie 917 442 8665 Skype:punkcast