OK I tried signing up and it looks like theyve switched from supporting Vimeo
to Youtube. This is one of the things I dislike about this sort of service - I
need them to support lots of different video hosts, and if they decide to
switch at some point then its beyond my control. It does look like they support
RSS but I havent checked the details and am well out of date on what kind of
feeds video hosts make available.

Are there any opensource webapps with these sorts of features? They dont need
to be pretty to start with, can always redo the front end, but needs to play
nice with a variety of services. The means to aggregate stuff nicely from a
vairety of services has not turned out quite as straightforward from a
technical perspective as may once have been hoped here.

Cheers

Steve Elbows