Regarding VideoCue: Do yourself a big favor and thoroughly investigate
before you'd purchase this program. The demo is a little
misleading.... Rather leads you to believe it can do some things that
it can't, ie) the TelePrompter: great idea, poorly implemented. You
can't easily edit your text as you go along, nor stop in the middle
and resume shooting. It's more of a "toy" for very short shoots... And
that's really disappointing, 'cause it COULD be so much more!
I also bought Wirecast from the same developers.... for hosting live
streams... 5 times the price and a lot more sophisticated, yet still
leaves you wanting more.
If anybody knows of a more serious alternative to VideoCue, a
teleprompter program that you can actually record into, and which
allows for switching between multiple camera angles and inserting
QuickTime movies... Please let me know!  Cheers, Greg