Come on you wussies, get ready and prepared for VBW2010.
I have created the following video as a promotion to the event.
It also includes quite a few ideas for the creatively challenged.

http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2010/03/26/are-you-ready/

Feel free to use the video as a promotion to the event on your social networks
etc.

Mike
New videos all the time... not like some of the so called vloggers around here.
<snicker> :)
RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/MoonEchoes