Hello Group:
Being the "new guy" I thought to intro myself and tell a little about our
Vlog aspirations, which are more than might immediately be evident.

www.TailTrex.tv is an intended revenue center of Society for Outdoor
Adaptive Resources, Inc., S-O-A-R, a California 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Our
mission is to facilitate Disabled Person access into Designated and
non-designated US Wilderness, pursuant to §508 of the Americans With
Disabilities Act, and encourage the use of all U.S. lands by the disabled.
We are a small organization, yet committed to a much needed task.

S-O-A-R aims to achieve its goal through modified canine handling protocols
I developed in cooperation with the US Forest Service, to tow wheelchair
bound people into wild places by use of specially trained dogs. Therefore an
Internet television program celebrating dogs and their relationship to
humans and wild places is fitting; hence, TailTrex.tv -- to launch January
1, 2011.

Certainly there are many more details I could offer you now, but for brevity
I'll refer you to our S-O-A-R website -- www.SOAR508.org -- and TailTrex.tv
itself. Even so; I'd be happy to share here also, if you've a suitable
question or two.

Thanks for having me.

Mark Villaseñor,
www.TailTrex.tv