I'm really happy that you've made it work.  A year ago or so I was
really starting to doubt whether anybody would make any money except
the big boys (again) - particularly with all the new hardware and
closed distribution channels emerging.
So it's very exciting that there are indie producers making hundreds
of thousands.   And that you at Blip have succeeded while always
trying to do the right thing.  Great work!  :)

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional