http://worcester.craigslist.org/web/1684265692.html

Participatory Culture Foundation (creator of Miro - getmiro.com) is
looking to fill a part-time web and technical role. We are an open-
source, non-profit software development organization.

Our organization has strong technical and design capabilities, but we
need additional hands on deck to keep our websites up to date. This
job will entail taking on various projects to update, revise, and
maintain our websites.

REQUIREMENTS

Above all, we are looking for someone who is extremely reliable and
consistent and has strong html + css skills.

Please let us know if you have any of the following skills. None are
required, but may be helpful:

- Familiarity with SVN or Git
- Javascript experience
- PHP experience
- Other programming experience
- Design skills
- Experience with open-source or free culture projects

Send a resume and a brief introductory note to: nicho...@pculture.org

Pay will be hourly, depending on experience. For more about our
organization, please visit pculture.org

Thanks!

Location: telecommute
Compensation: based on experience