I loved your video Gena!! The framing and the angle of your head kept me 
staring. Heh.
I also liked how you broke up your monologue into sections with titles. It gave 
me time to
reflect on what you said.

The music fit your mood.  And your humorous narrative made me laugh
out loud quite a few times. Probably because I could identify with what you were
saying. My favorite line was "you can be stupid and frugal at the same time."

Your video was GREAT!

--Vivian :-)

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: mgmoon 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 3:41 PM
  Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Happy VideoBloggingWeek2010


    
  That's the whole idea. VBW challenges people to come up with a video per day 
in one week. It might not be pretty, but another snippet in time has been 
captured. 

  I watched your video... and I thought it was wonderful.
  Thanks for sharing.

  Mike
  http://vlog.mikemoon.net

  --- In [email protected], "compumavengal" <compumaven...@...> 
wrote:
  >
  > I stumble in but I got one up. It ain't pretty but it is done.
  > 
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com/2010/04/videoblogging-day-1-2010-lemonade.html
  > 
  > Gena
  > http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
  > 
  > --- In [email protected], "mgmoon" <mgmoon@> wrote:
  > >
  > > Well, it's Sunday.
  > > It starts today... Videobloggingweek2010.
  > > April 11-17
  > > 
  > > Grab your camcorders and shoot some video.
  > > 
  > > Mike
  > > http://vlog.mikemoon.net
  > > 
  > > p.s. Here's Day 1's vlog:
  > > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2010/04/11/geo-fricken-caching/
  > >
  >



  

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to