My students are using this template for the Hometown Showdown project I posted 
about a couple days ago:

http://www.hometownshowdown.blogspot.com

They seem to like it (they're quite new to Blogger) but it doesn't easily allow 
you to customize the template so that the main window contains a video, which 
is a bit odd to me. It only plays video back in the main window when you click 
on a thumbnail; the rest of the time it's blank.

Also [Shameless plug] there's still time to submit a video about your hometown 
to their site! Upload it to YouTube and send the link to 
[email protected] by Wednesday!

I'm sure they'd also just appreciate some ratings and comments on the videos if 
you're not inclined to submit one of your own :)

Thanks,
Jen

Grand Valley State University, Michigan



--- In [email protected], Jim Turner <jtur...@...> wrote:
>
> I love that template and embedded the Captain America chosen video sample on
> it for my Daddy Blog at Genuine Blog
> <http://www.genuineblog.com/?p=2466>(Shameless plug also for my Modern
> Media Man Summit in September in
> Atlanta).
> 
> I use a similar template made for wordpress site at
> www.socialmediasphere.tvusing the Tubular template by Brian Gardner of
> StudioPress.  It is an easy
> to use template and has a back end to support the video.
> 
> Let us know what it looks like when you are done!
> 
> 
> 
> Jim
> 
> 
> 
> On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 7:00 AM, ratbagradio <ratbagra...@...> wrote:
> 
> >
> >
> > I'm pretty much a dedicated Blogger user although i can use Wordpress and
> > um and er about changing over every so often. I'm in one of those periods of
> > contemplation at the moment when I came upon this new template for Blogger
> > http://www.bloggertube-demo-dantearaujo.blogspot.com/
> > which I'm going to give a whirl.It was produced late last year.
> >
> > I currently use a Blogger adaption of a WP theme -- Hemingway -- and I like
> > it
> > http://ratbaggy.blogspot.com/
> > but Bloggertube is flashy...
> >
> > I wonder....?
> >
> > dave riley
> >
> >  
> >
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Jim Turner
> One By One Media, LLC
> www.onebyonemedia.com
> www.bloggersforhire.com
> @Genuine
> this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>


Reply via email to