Apologies for my outburst. There just needs to be a limit though. I'm sure people care but there are things that, at the risk of being exploited, should be left private.
Granted, this is coming from a reformed Social Media whore. Not everyone needs to know everything. --- In [email protected], Jay dedman <jay.ded...@...> wrote: > > > anyone seen eva markvoort's video blogs? very inspired by her courage. > > http://sentinelsource.com/articles/2010/04/28/features/health_fitness/free/id_398986.txt > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjinOU7LR0k > > I can understand David's point of living some moments without the need > to record them...but Eva's videos are exactly what we discussed way > back when. People recording their most personal moments in hopes > others may understand. Archived for future generations to find and > think about. > > I can only imagine that there are other people (young people > especially) who are dying at this moment. This is one way to put a > face on it. > > Jay > > > > -- > http://ryanishungry.com > http://twitter.com/jaydedman > 917 371 6790 >
