wow. would you have had the same reaction if she had written a memoir?
plenty of people have shared experiences of terminal illness in all kinds of
different ways. now it's possible to do it via video on the net. not for
everyone. but for her she obviously gained a lot from it and i admire her
courage.

--- In [email protected], "taoofdavid65" <taoofda...@...> wrote:
>
> Hi I'm dying on the internet!! I want everyone to know I'm dying! I love
anonymous internet people that post on my blog!!
>
> Holy christ.
>
> Save something for only yourself and your close ones dammit. Not
everything needs to be shared.
>
> Fuck.
>
> I'm not a heartless bastard. Give me a break though. There comes a point
when you need to turn that shit off.
>
>

-- 
http://bit.ly/nakedlens
http://www.videoregeneration.com


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to