:) I know, it's always a case of listening to a series of people
giving you a sales pitch at these things, however well disguised it is
- but they still usually try to charge you for the pleasure, roping in
an array of clueless suckers who are desperate not to be left behind.
But it's still interesting to hear how businesses are selling online
video at the moment.
Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/