Death, sex, birth and illness is apart of live, it's a cycle. too many
illnesses are kept private, there seems to be 2 camps, ones that get all the
support they need and publicly/medically and others that are hidden away and
get none or near none. I wish more did make videos that are hidden away, and
spoke out on many things. It also depends on personal preferences, by those
who wish to share and those that don't  have to read or watch.  Personally I
am hesitant to upload videos that need uploading because people do need to
see things that are often kept private or kept hidden behind closed doors,
whether by choice or forced on them, other reasons, the condition I am often
left in,  and was, so it improves for myself and others
.
If I could, I would show what my caregiver has to go through that I pay to
keep me alive, and her to get my clothes changed and me showered, which
isn't often . Why do people think it is strength to go though hell often and
not say anything, keep everything hidden, like humanity has done so much and
continues for eons.

This girl was blessed with medical care, a large loving supportive family
and thousands writing to her. When I watched I thought, her hair is died,
her eyebrows done, she is bathed and clean clothes, and surrounded by love,
and listened to her message.  If it was a baby, like Bethany on facebook
would your mind change? I think you would. Thousands were there being tested
for being possible donors

Jay made  a video of his mom dying from MS, I thought it was beautiful, with
family surrounding her. Many of us are alone and fighting to stay alive. She
also by doing this made friends online, many of us are bed/housebound, and
left information for those to find places to make connections like
caringbridge, although I have known about it for some time, I may join now.

And as mention you don't want to watch change the channel.

I abit behind in this topic I  had to go back and update and the comments.

thank you for posting her vidoe and the article. It also brings awareness to
donor transplants being needed

Cheryl
-- 
http://cherylspeaksout.blogspot.com

http://cherylbenson.ca

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/cheryl-benson.html


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to