There is the ability in Final Cut to create slugs between beats. It does 
require you to click a key at every beat you want new video.
That's what I use. Very handy so you can simply replace the slugs with video, 
and it's the same size... no clipping required.

But hey, if there is a better way, I'm all ears.

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net

--- In [email protected], "Loreta_Vaidas" <loretabir...@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> 
> I've been reading all your posts about the open source codec that Google is 
> coming out with. Its very educational, I'm not that tech savvy so it's good 
> to have this group to get all the condensed info in :). Thanks.
> 
> Anyway..I remember reading in one of the posts probably a couple of months 
> ago about a software that syncs your video to the music beat (faster/slower, 
> to the beat where needed). I can't seem to find that post anymore. Whenever I 
> do the search, only posts from 2008 and later pop up.
> 
> So I'm wondering if there is actually such software? Are there any open 
> source ones? And does it work real time during editing process or does the 
> music have to be put in at the end and only after rendering the video you 
> see/hear the final result?
> 
> Thanks so much!
> 
> Loreta
>


Reply via email to