Thanx for taking the time to explain that Adrian, I guess I'll select
'quick start' when I convert. I use Quick Time Pro to convert from
iMovie to a QT movie which I then upload to YouTube, blip and a few
others. My files have been very large, even after following the advice
of a very popular vid-blogger. I don't like the resolution that he
apparently finds acceptable. But thru trial & error just the other
day, I discovered a combo of selections that reduced my file size to
about 1/3 size with ok acceptable rez.

Anyway, I was happy about that. Again, Thanx. Some folks on this site
seem to have an elevated opinion re: their opinion and so I don't
engage the group often. You've been considerate.

Thank you,
Tom Dolan