Meant to say, Pixelpipe will distribute your videos and pictures to
pretty much wherever you want.

And try http://posterous.com too for awesome mobile blogging &
vlogging by email. they will also distribute your videos & pics to all
the sharing and social media sites.  Nice automatic slideshows when
you email them multiple pictures, too.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

Begin forwarded message: