I was a PC guy a few years ago and bought a Mac Mini to get into Apple and
video production.
There's no looking back.
Although I have an iMac now, the Mac Mini did me proud.

iMovie (free with OS X) can work for your basic videos, but Final Cut Pro (or
Express) is the real powerhouse.

Ratbag ... once you go Mac, you'll never go back.

Mike
http://MikeMoon.ca