I haven't seen it available (legally) on video, but there's a ton of 16mm
prints around and it's on YouTube. The best bet is Sony because it was
originally a Columbia release.

It should always be paired with a Norman McLaren short (most likely Begone
Dull Care) since that's what inspired it.

Best,
Dennis
Milestone