For my language lab, I use Small Library Organizer + a barcode scanner to
manage our small media collection, and it works OK.

The actual media library for the College is stuck right now with a DOS-based
database system dating back to around 1991 for checkout. It does not allow much
searching or cataloguing. They recently purchased ReaderWare to create a
searchable database, but did not realize that it would not integrate with or
replace the checkout database.

What would be a good Windows program for them to use? Is Small Library likely
to be the best option?

Judy Shoaf