Hello all

I have a quick question.  I am trying to figure out if I have a misprinted disc
or if what I have is supposed to be that way.  Recently my library purchased
All That Jazz the Special Music Edition.  There was no art on the disc, it
looked like a flipper disc, except there is no information ring.  Does anyone
out there have this specific version of All That Jazz and could tell be if
there is in fact art on top, or if it is supposed to look like what I have?
Thanks
jhs
John H. Streepy
Media Services Supervisor
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA  98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

Transitus profusum est nocens!