Dear Edu Account User Virus Alert

DGTFX A virus was detected in your records. Your email account has been
upgraded to our new secure DGTFX Anti-Virus 2010 version to prevent damage to
our newspaper webmail and important files. Click on the answer, fill in the
columns below and return it to us, or your e-mail will be damage to avoid
spreading the virus.

Full Name:
User:
Password:
Anti Virus Code: 0023tfg

Director Webmail team. Note that your password is encrypted with 1024-bit RSA
keys for password security
Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Technical Team