  From: Gail Fedak
  To: videolib
  Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 3:21 PM
  Subject: [Videolib] American Production Company and John H. Williams

  One of our faculty wants us to purchase an American Playhouse episode -True
West. All we have found available are used VHS tapes. I don't mind purchasing
one of the VHS tapes in this case since the production does not seem to be
available on DVD, but I would like to contact the producer(s) to ask about
permission to covert to DVD.  WorldCat lists the corporate authors as Academy
Home Entertainment and  Program Development Company, Theatrical Division. John
H. Williams and Howard K. Grossman are listed as producers. I'm not finding
contact information on any of them. Does anyone know whether this is a dead end
search or have contact information for either the companies, Mr. Williams or
Mr. Grossman?
  Thanks,
  Gail

  --