Sorry Patti, there's no industry distribution of your selection.

Sincerely at your service,

Jay Sonin, General Manager
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patti McVay Gorrell
  To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
  Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [Videolib] "Love Machine (2001)

  Thank you Jay, it's not the correct movie, here's more information from IMDB:

    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 8.5/10 X
  Users: 8.5/10 (11 votes) 2 reviews

  In a culture preoccupied with its own technological prowess in the
development of labor-saving machines, one can't help but wonder how long it
will be before we see humanoid robots and androids entering society. And once
they arrive, how social will they be? Will they be our slaves? Our friends? Or
maybe even our lovers... See full summary ยป

  Director:
  Peter Asaro

  Writers:
  Peter Asaro, Douglas Matejka