Hi Chris and Gary--

Yolanda Cruz is a filmmaker from Oaxaca, who now lives in Los Angeles.

She's made a bunch of strong documentaries on the topic of Oaxacan migration
which she distributes here:
http://petate.com/english/

Best of luck,
Alex Rivera
SubCine.com

> Hi
>
> Nope...it's gone with the wind.  The producer was Tricia Ziff...she's
> still making films and you can contact her at: trishaz...@mac.com
>
> Gary Handman
>

>>  Hi All,
>>
>> Does any know of another distributor for this title?  It was originally
>> distributed by UC-CMIL and it's not in Berkeley Media's catalog.
>>

>> Oaxacalifornia
>> (http://uconn.worldcat.org/title/oaxacalifornia/oclc/34181307&referer=br
>> ief_results
>>

>> Thanks!
>>

>> Chris McN

>> Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
>> UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
>> 369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
>> PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnev...@uconn.edu
>> <mailto:chris.mcnev...@uconn.edu>
>>
>> Your feet will bring you where your heart is -- Irish proverb
>>
>> In wine there is wisdom, in Scotch there is strength, in beer there is
>> freedom,
>>  and in water there is bacteria -- Attributed to David Auerbach
>>  ___________________________________________________

>> libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve
>> as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of
>> producers and distributors.
>>

> Gary Handman
> Director
> Media Resources Center
> Moffitt Library
> UC Berkeley
>
> 510-643-8566
> ghand...@library.berkeley.edu
> http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC

> --Francois Truffaut

           *** http://www.subcine.com ***
       SUBCINE:  Independent Latino Film and Video
Find up to date news and information on the most relevant,
challenging, and progressive Latino media being made today.
              Purchase tapes through:
           *** http://www.subcine.com ***