Hi all,

I've had a patron ask me for any format (and any region, if located on
DVD) of a recording called "Parcelle(s) Brillante, by Theodore Sturgeon,
based on his short story \'Bright Segment\', directed by Christian
Chalonge as part of French TV \'Histoires Insolites\' (yes, a French
version with no English subtitles is ok)."  A tiny bit of info is at IMDb:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0601907/

I cannot find anything at all, and I thought I'd run it by you experts
before giving him the bad news.  If you're up to the challenge, I thank
you for any time you spend looking for this.  You're only reward,
however, will be the satisfaction of finding the unfindable.
--

Brian Looker
Adult Services Librarian