This is definitely a bootlegger. I would suggest anyone here with contacts
at HBO & PBS alert them to have this seller removed as there are a number of
their titles being sold illegally. Alas I doubt anyone here works with
either E channel or Lifetime as there stuff makes up the majority of bootleg
copies.

I don't see any source for the film. Looks like it aired on TLC at some
point and this seller made a copy. I have a hard time believing it is real
based on the
YouTube clip.

--
Jessica Rosner