Hi Michael-

Hope all is well by you and everyone in Tucson.

We've got a great selection of titles that cover Latin America, Mexico, and
the borderlands.

A few especially strong films are:
Al Otro Lado
http://www.subcine.com/film/29-al-otro-lado.html

The Sixth Section
http://subcine.com/film/40-sleep-dealer.html

And Suite Habana, by Fernando PĂ©rez
http://subcine.com/film/53-suite-habana.html

We carry fictions, animations, and documentaries that cover Latino and Latin
American themes.  Please let us know if we can be of any service.

All the best,
Alex Rivera
http://SubCine.com

> All,
>
> Folks in acquisitions asked me to query the list on good vendors (or jobbers)
> for videos from these regions.
>
> mb
>
> Michael Brewer
> Team Leader for Instructional Services
> University of Arizona Libraries, A122
> P.O. Box 210055
> Tucson, AZ  85721-0055
> Tel: (520) 307-2771
> Fax: (520) 626-7444
> brew...@u.library.arizona.edu <mailto:brew...@u.library.arizona.edu>

           *** http://www.subcine.com ***
       SUBCINE:  Independent Latino Film and Video
Find up to date news and information on the most relevant,
challenging, and progressive Latino media being made today.
              Purchase tapes through:
           *** http://www.subcine.com ***