From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Brewer, Michael
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:26 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Help with locating Spanish language films

All,

Here are a couple titles a colleague is trying to find.  Any help would be
appreciated.  I'm not sure if subtitles are required or not.

mb

*             Los Actores del Conflicto (The Actors In The Conflict). Lisandro
Duque Naranjo director. Colombia, (2008)
*             Buenos Aires, ciudad de ensueño (Buenos Aires, City of Dreams).
José Agustín Ferreyra director. Argentina, 1922 (silent film???)

Michael Brewer
Team Leader for Instructional Services
University of Arizona Libraries
brew...@u.library.arizona.edu<mailto:brew...@u.library.arizona.edu>