DVD is available from Music Hunter $ 8.97
      Title: Deadly Dentist/Cruel Deception Double Feature
      Genre: Documentary, Miscellaneous
      Sub-Genre: Documentary, Special Interest
      Release Date: 15 June 2010
      Rated: Not Rated
      Product Type: DVD
      Catalog #: 64345
      UPC: 011301643452
      Configuration: G: DVD

Technical Information
      Street Date: 15 June 2010
      Studio: TIMELESS MEDIA GROUP ( TMLM )
      Running Time: 194
      Region: 0
      Disc Info: Discs:1 ~ Format:Ntsc ~ Region:0
      Extras: Nr Deadly Dentist/Cruel Deception Double Feature Clr Dvd-Standard

Your search for sound & video ends here!

Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
25-58 34th Street, Suite # 2
Astoria, NY 11103-4902