http://onebigtorrent.org/torrents/5388/Nova-The-Deadly-Deception

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Hutchison,
Jane
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 1:19 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Deadly Deception - gone?

This is such a coincidence as I had the same inquiry yesterday and we
need to replace our VHS copy?  I have not found it's available from
anyone as of yet.  Jane

Jane B. Hutchison

Associate Director                                                  Past
President

Instruction & Research Technology                          CCUMC:
Leadership in Media & Academic Technology

William Paterson University
http://www.ccumc.org

Wayne, NJ 07470

973-720-2980 (work)