----- Original Message -----
From: Susan Sheridan
To: Music Hunter
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 11:11 AM
Subject: Feedback on vendor service to Amherst College Library

I have been working as an acquisitions librarian & technical services manager
for over thiry years.  Let me pay Music Hunter the highest compliment any
vendor can get from Amherst College:  working with Music Hunter is like having
an additional staff member working in our department - responsive, thorough,
pays attention to detail, corresponds promptly to emails, consults over dubious
citations, always puts the customer first, even if a mistake is the Library's
fault.

Please share this comment with your staff and I am willing to be a reference
for any potential new customers.

Susan

***

Susan M. Sheridan

Head of Technical Services

PO Box 5000

Amherst MA 01002-5000

smsheri...@amherst.edu

413-542-2850 (v)

413-542-2851 (f)

Your search for sound & video ends here!

Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
25-58 34th Street, Suite # 2
Astoria, NY 11103-4902