Hello,

We just recently ordered this trilogy from Mr. Kamath for our library.  I
suggest you contact him via email (ranjan.kam...@gmail.com.)   We paid
$600.00 for the series, which Mr. Kamath has titled: Agents of Change.

Regards,

Michael Gaffney
Video Collections Associate
Avery Fisher Center/ Bobst Library