From:   Jessica Rosner <jessicapros...@gmail.com>
To:     videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Date:   06/01/2011 09:34 AM
Subject:        Re: [Videolib] UCLA case
Sent by:        videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu

I am not attacking individuals but I think the actions and attitudes of
UCLA ( and others) speak for themselves. Obviously I know even more than I
can post and if I could I know it would make some people on this list even
angrier.

I understand UCLA personal are somewhat constrained on what they can say,
but I would like to know if you agree that streaming entire feature works
to students on and off campus even as part of course is ethical (
forgetting legal)  and I really wish someone who agrees with this view
would explain why it is different from doing the same with a novel,
textbook, etc.