I have begged our local library to buy foreign audio books for refreshing my
nascent French, German and Russian comprehension skills but my pleas have
fallen on deaf ears. Is it not possible in the U.S. to order from Amazon in
France or Germany and have these resources available to patrons?

Best,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sheldon
Vice President